The wrong peace symbol – the globally widespread “death rune” which has been fabricated from the Celtic Futhark runes or inverted Algiz rune – is the actual embodiment/quintessence of negative influences and evokes destructive swinging-waves regarding unpeace and hatred, revenge, vice, addictions and bondage, because for many human beings the “death rune” means reminiscence (memories) of the Nazi era, of death and ruin as well as ambitions concerning war, terror, destruction of human achievements, livelihoods as well as global evil unpeace.
Therefore, it is of the utmost necessity that the wrong peace symbol, the “death rune”, disappears from the world and that the ur- ancient and correct peace symbol is spread and made known all-over the world, because its central elements reflect peace, freedom, harmony, strengthening of the life power, protection, growth and wisdom, have a constructive and strongly soothing effect, and help peaceful-positive swinging-waves to break through.
Therefore, we appeal to all FIGU members, all FIGU-Interessengruppen, Studien- and Landesgruppen as well to all reasonable human beings, who are honestly striving for peace, freedom, harmony, fairness, knowledge and evolution, to do, and give, their best to spread the correct peace symbol worldwide and to bring forth clarification about the dangerous and destructive use of the “death rune”, which in memory of the Nazi crimes collectively furthers deterioration and neglect of character-“ausartung” and terribleness in the reflecting and striving of the human being, as this is still being extremely carried on after the end of the last world war 1939–1945 until the current time.
The Death Rune
24. What you’re saying is right.
25. The rune of death – like any negative symbol – contains the property that it negatively influences the consciousness of a person in a bad way.
26. The death rune itself, which is used as a false peace symbol, creates fear and discord in people, as well as hatred and disharmony.
27. This is the reason why man becomes degenerate, selfish and indifferent to his peers and to a righteous order in the human and social realms in relation to these unworthy values, whereby paradoxically this indifference goes hand in hand with a blatant false humanity.
2. For my part, I think it is good, and it is also urgently necessary that an enlightenment should finally take place regarding the false ‘peace symbol’ that is being abused worldwide by the death rune.
3. The fact is that the death rune ‘symbol of peace’, since it has been used in demonstrations and for all sorts of purposes, has triggered very negative and bad vibrations in Earth-humans, according to its meaning, which are directed towards discord, intolerance, war, murder and manslaughter, xenophobia and racial hostility, as well as towards strife and lack of freedom and disharmony.
4. Since this false ‘sign of peace’, which is anything but peace but symbolizes death and destruction to the contrary, has been used, all evils have rapidly increased among earthly mankind, spreading and strongly increasing to hatred, terror, discord and hostility etc.
5. The false ‘peace symbol’, the death rune, was already designed as a ‘peace sign’ in 1958 by the British artist Gerald Holtom.
6. He made it on behalf of the British campaign for nuclear disarmament for the world’s first Easter march in London against the Aldermaston Nuclear Weapons Research Centre.
7. Holtom mistakenly described the death rune as a ‘peace symbol’, which he had combined from two characters from the Winkeralphabet, whereby he chose an N, which stands for Nuclear, and a D for disarmament, which is derived from the English Nuclear Disarmament.
8. That he had thus created and spread a symbol for death, unrest, murder and manslaughter as well as for terror and war, hatred and disharmony etc., he was not able to guess in his lack of understanding, nor that since the creation and worldwide spreading of his symbol of death, this has been expressed in a very evil and negative way and has caused death and destruction.
9. As unbelievable as it may sound to some people on earth, since the use of the symbol of death its symbolic power has been deposited in the people on earth and has been working in a malignant way ever since.
10. Opposite this death symbol stands the spiritual teaching-peace symbol, which encompasses everything imaginable and is therefore not only oriented towards a certain thing, but towards everything that exists in the entire universe.
11. So everything and everything is comprehensively included in this ancient, conventional mental teaching-peace symbol, hence there is nothing for which it would not be valid.
12. This is contrary to the peace symbols made by the Earth-humans and only specifically oriented towards certain things and values and therefore not all-encompassing, whereby the death symbol with the death rune is of course excluded, because this negative symbol symbolizes death and all horrors and destructions.